Tuesday, June 28, 2005

That's Life

This has been a very busy week for me- so busy I wasn't able to make it to the free salsa dancing workshop offered by the organizers of the 1st Annual Philippines International Salsa Congress! Darn! It was a great opportunity for me to learn more salsa steps from basic to the advanced level without having to shell out some cash. Some cash, you say? You could hardly find such an offer at a low price in this part of the globe! Let me give you an idea (that is, if you have not yet accessed the website for this event)...to attend the salsa workshop alone and for a single day only (around 5 hours max.) during the Salsa Congress equals $50! For me that's a lot of money to spend on a few hours of dance lessons.

This free workshop was offered for only 2 hours/day for 2 days (Friday & Saturday) and I wasn't able to attend any! On Friday, I couldn't leave the office as I have lots of work to do. On Saturday, I had an appointment in Malabon but when I had to go back to Makati, it started to rain. Malabon + rain = FLOOD! (No offense meant) By the time I arrived home, it was 8:30pm and the free workshop already ended at 7pm. Lucky me. I was angry at myself for passing up that chance. I really do hope they'll have similar offers before the Congress starts in December this year (I'm keeping my fingers crossed).

Anyone offering free salsa lessons? ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home