Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm Back

I guess the title says it all!

It's been a while since I last updated this blog. I didn't expect anybody would notice but a few did. One even suggested I delete this totally (thanks for your concern Gail, hehehe)! But I would not do that of course. I've invested so much time, effort and emotions in this blog than I have even imagined that it has a special place in my heart.

This is just a teaser (if I may call it that), just so my (ahem, avid) readers will not feel abandoned in the blog-reading world. I'll fill you all in on what has taken place in the last 3 months. I hope you come back to read them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Giggle said...

Hi Johneygonzo5492, thanks for droppin' by :) Just been to your blog~ 'tis nice to know that somebody loves doing his job. Hats off to you! By the way, I'll link you to my blog, ok?

Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home